Covid-19 Guidelines Nov. 5
- MBA will utilize a drop off/pick up system. Parents need to remain in their cars during training to limit the amount of people inside the academy.
- Parents are permitted to come inside to MBA’s office to speak with admins in instances when it can’t be done over phone/email.
- All Players and Coaches are required to wear masks while inside the building.
- All players must wash or sanitize hands upon entering the facility
- Players and coaches must maintain social distance to the best of their abilities while inside the facility
- No players are permitted to attend practice or training if they show any signs of sickness
- Fever (anything above 100 degrees)
- Players and Coaches must sanitize equipment after use
- Weight room equipment
- Baseball Tees
- Pitching machines
- Any shared Equipment
- MBA Has transformed the front lobby to an additional workout room to help promote social distancing while working out.
- For team practices on Sundays, teams are not allowed to enter until 15 minutes before your scheduled practice time.